Rules and Regulations
1) Every students of this school is expected to be courteous in talking and behavior at all time. Discourtesy of any kind will not be tolerated.
2) Cleanliness of person and dress is expected from every student. Uniform must be clean, well pressed and complete.
3) Habitual negligence in school work, dishonesty, obscenity in work or act, insubordination or such other act of misconduct will involve severe disciplinary action which in extreme cases will be expulsion.
4) Pupils are responsible for the safe custody of their books and belongings.
5) Reports of students conduct punctuality, progress in studies as well as the monthly test terminal examination are indicated from time to time in their dairy. Parents are requested to take necessary remedial measures.
6) Any damage done to the school property or that of other pupil’s will have to be made good.
7) Students are not allowed to bring Razor, Blades or any others sharp instruments to the school.
8) Pupils should take only English in the class rooms in the campus.
9) The school is not responsible for lost of goods. It is not advisable to bring valuable articles such as jewellery, cell phone to the school.
10) Withdrawal of children from class during the school hours in not permitted at all.
11) Every student is expected to take an active part in the co curricular activities like Sports and Games, Literary Association, Educational Tours, Picnics etc arranged by the school.
12) Punctual attendance is expected of every student and should not absent themselves from their classes without the prior permission of the class teacher or principal. Minimum 80% attendance is need for promotion to the next class.
13) Absence without leave will render the pupil liable to fine or any other punishment as desired by the principal.
14) All students should be present in the school on the opening day.
Discipline and Leave of Absense
The school lays much emphasis on maintenance of discipline. The rules of conduct and code of honour of the school are based on instilling a sense of discipline in the student without infringing upon their natural traits. The effort is to harness their talents and energy in to useful pursuits and to make them disciplined in thought and action. Since we believe in discipline and firmness; slackness disobedience and disregard of rules are not tolerated. Any breach of common sense or of good manner or any word or action which is likely to lower the good name of Global Academy is regarded as breach of the school discipline. The school reserves the right to expel any student which diligence or progress in studies is consistently unsatisfactory or whose conduct is harmful to other student.
(ii) Leave and Absence:-
It is compulsory for every student to attend the classes regularly. Any student whose attendance is below 80% may not be allowed to attend final examination. However, the principal many grant leave for valid reasons, that too not exceeding six working days during an academic session. No leave will be granted during examination days and school functions.
School fees Nursery-X
School fees are payable in two installments as given in fee circular. First installment must be paid at the time of admission along with payment for books, copy and stationary. Second installment must be paid in on or before the given date. The last date for the payment of 2nd installment is 30th September. Payment not received within 10 days of last date will attract a late fee of Rs. 500 per Month. All fees should be paid on receipt.
Students will not be allowed to appear in the examination without clearing their full dues, no personal request or explanation will be considered from parents or student side. Nothing is refundable once the student is admitted in the school even if it is for one day. Fee can be paid at the office during office hours cheque will also be accepted.
The uniform stipulated below must be worn by all students in school on all working days. Strict Uniformity in dress is to be maintained .Fashionable design fancy variations in shades or style are not permitted.
Boys :- Girls :-
Monday –Tuesday and Thursday – Friday Monday –Tuesday and Thursday – Friday
1. White shirt with blue Checks (Half Sleeves) 1. White shirt with blue Checks (Half Sleeves
2. Sky blue pant. 2. Sky blue skirt.
3. Black shoes / given white shocks. 3. Black shoes / given white shocks.
4. Given tie 4. Given tie
5. Black Sweater. .( in winter) 5. Black Sweater.( in winter)
Wednesday and Saturday. Wednesday and Saturday.
1. White pant. 1. White skirt.
2. White shirt 2. White shirt
3. White shoes / given white shocks. 3. White shoes / given white shocks.
4. Given tie. 4. Given tie
5. Black Sweater. .( in winter) 5. Black Sweater. .( in winter)